How to upload a feedback for an assignment from a file (e.g. a scanned assignment with handwritten comments)
Note: You can only upload feedback files for an assignment after you have entered grades for that assignment; this is covered in another guide.
- Log in.
- Click "Website Admin" at the top-right of the screen
- Click the "Modules" box.
- You will see the list of modules that you have access to. Next to the one whose assignments you want give feedback for, click "Select Module".
- Click "Manage Exams".
- You will see a table of all the assignments for the selected module.
- In the row for the assignment you wish to give feedback for, click "edit results/feedback".
- You will see a table with rows corresponding to the students enrolled in this module. In the row for the student you wish to give feedback to, click the "Browse..." button.
- Select the file containing feedback that you would like to upload.
- If you have previously uploaded feedback files that you would like to remove, check the box next to each file you would like to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update feedback".
Note that in order for your feedback to be visible to students you will need to "verify" the results for the whole assignment. This is covered in another guide.
- How to view submitted assignments
- How to upload the overall grades for a module
- How to upload a module material document
- How to upload grades and feedback for assignments.
- How to make assignment results and final grades visible to students
- How to email the students on my module
- How to edit the module staff
- How to edit the module description
- How to set an assignment
- How to update account information (e.g. email, password, etc...)
- How to send a message to the students taking your module