How to edit the module staff
- Log in.
- Click "Website Admin" at the top-right of the screen
- Click the "Modules" box.
- You will see the list of modules that you have access to. Next to the one whose staff you want to manage, click "Select Module".
- Click "Manage Staff".
- You will see a table of all the current module staff. From this page you
- add staff: click "add module/year staff", then select the staff member you wish to add from the drop-down menu, indicate whether you want to make them a module leader, and click "Add staff member to module/year";
- remove staff: in the row corresponding to the staff member you wish to remove from the module, click "delete";
- change which staff members are module leaders: in the row corresponding to the staff member whose status you want to change, click "mark as module leader" or "remove as module leader" as appropriate.
- Once you have made all the changes you want, click "synchronize staff permissions" to make sure that all staff members have access to the correct module tools.
- How to view submitted assignments
- How to upload the overall grades for a module
- How to upload a module material document
- How to upload grades and feedback for assignments.
- How to upload a feedback for an assignment from a file (e.g. a scanned assignment with handwritten comments)
- How to make assignment results and final grades visible to students
- How to email the students on my module
- How to edit the module description
- How to set an assignment
- How to update account information (e.g. email, password, etc...)
- How to send a message to the students taking your module