How do I upload grades / marks and feedback?
- Log in to the SMSTC website.
- Go to "My SMSTC".
- Under "My current modules" you will find links to the modules you are currently teaching on.
- Click through to the module page.
- Go to the "Assessments" tab.
- Click "View" beside the relevant assessment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Download marks spreadsheet".
- Enter grades / marks and verbal feedback in the spreadsheet.
- Upload the marks spreadsheet using "Select results file" at the bottom of the page and clicking "Upload".
- Click "Update result / feedback" beside a student's name to display a page where you can enter their grade / mark and feedback.
- You can also upload individual feedback files (e.g. annotated submissions).
- When all results and feedback have been uploaded, return to the assessment page and click "Edit" at the bottom of the "Assessment details" block.
- Tick the box beside "Can students view results?"
NB. Please see the Guidelines for lecturers, module leaders and theme heads about marking conventions.
- How do I download assignments for marking?
- How do I upload the final grades for a module?
- How do I upload material for a module?
- How do I contact the students on a module?
- How do I update the module staff?
- How do I update the module description?
- How do I set an assignment?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I access the online classes as a lecturer?