How do I access the online classes as a lecturer?
Joining details will be circulated to all module lecturers via the Theme Head. These details include both the passcode and the host key. These details will usually stay the same throughout the semester.
Once you have joined the call you should use the host key to set yourself as host for the meeting; this gives you the power to use features such as breakout rooms and muting.
Please do not share the "lecturer" version of the joining details with students. The SMSTC administrator will email all students who have enrolled in a module with the joining details for the live classes, not including the host key.
NB. Please also see the Policy on the use of Zoom for further information.
- How do I download assignments for marking?
- How do I upload the final grades for a module?
- How do I upload material for a module?
- How do I upload grades / marks and feedback?
- How do I contact the students on a module?
- How do I update the module staff?
- How do I update the module description?
- How do I set an assignment?
- How do I update my account or personal information?