How to edit the module description
- Log in.
- Click "Website Admin" at the top-right of the screen
- Click the "Modules" box.
- You will see the list of modules that you have access to. Next to the one you wish to edit, click "Select Module".
- Click the "Edit module" box.
- You will see a large text input area containing the current module
description. Edit this description as you wish. There are various built-in
formatting options, including but not limited to the following:
To make text bold/italic/underlined/etc…:
- highlight the desired text;
- click the appropriate button in the toolbar, or select "format" and then the style that you want.
- highlight the text you want to make into a link;
- click the "Insert/edit link" button in the toolbar;
- enter the URL you wish to link to and click "OK";
- to remove a link, place the cursor anywhere in the link text and click the "Remove link" button in the toolbar.
- place the cursor where you would like the image to appear;
- click the "Insert image" button in the toolbar;
- click the icon to the right of "Source" field;
- click the "upload" button;
- click in the centre of the window where it says "Drop files to upload (or click)";
- choose the image file on your computer you would like to upload and click "Open";
- click "Return to files list";
- click the thumbnail of the image you just uploaded;
- click "OK".
- click the appropriate button in the toolbar;
- type some text and hit enter to start the next list entry;
- hit enter twice to finish the list.
- When you have finished editing the module information, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Update module".
- To check how the new module description looks, click "Core modules" or "Supplementary modules" at the top of the page as appropriate, and then click the link to your module.
- How to view submitted assignments
- How to upload the overall grades for a module
- How to upload a module material document
- How to upload grades and feedback for assignments.
- How to upload a feedback for an assignment from a file (e.g. a scanned assignment with handwritten comments)
- How to make assignment results and final grades visible to students
- How to email the students on my module
- How to edit the module staff
- How to set an assignment
- How to update account information (e.g. email, password, etc...)
- How to send a message to the students taking your module