How to send a message to the students taking your module
To get the email address for your module:
- Log in, or if you are already logged in, click "Website admin" in the top right hand corner.
- Click "Modules"
- Select the module you wish to message.
- Click "Students".
- The email address to send to will be displayed.
To send the message:
Send an email to the module email address given from the email address associated with your account.
You will receive a confirmation email that the system has successfully received the message ("Notification of SMSTC message").
You will receive a second confirmation email when the system has sent your message to all of the staff and students associated with the module ("Your message has been sent").
- How to view submitted assignments
- How to upload the overall grades for a module
- How to upload a module material document
- How to upload grades and feedback for assignments.
- How to upload a feedback for an assignment from a file (e.g. a scanned assignment with handwritten comments)
- How to make assignment results and final grades visible to students
- How to email the students on my module
- How to edit the module staff
- How to edit the module description
- How to set an assignment
- How to update account information (e.g. email, password, etc...)