Why do I need to enrol in a module?
You can view module material without enroling, so if you are just browsing modules to see what interests you then you do not need to enrol.
You need to enrol in order to submit assignments or to be sent the links for the live classes.
Even if you only want access to the material, we ask you to enrol if you intend to make use of this material. This allows us to keep track of how much modules are being used and to balance contributions across the member departments.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?