How do I withdraw from a module?
- Log in to the SMSTC website.
- Go to "My SMSTC".
- Under "Module enrolment" click "Enrol for modules".
- This will display a list of this year's modules. Click "Withdraw" beside a module to withdraw from it.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?