How do I access the online classes?
The SMSTC administrator will email all students who have enrolled in a module with the joining details for the live classes. These details will usually stay the same throughout the semester.
The joining details will usually be sent out by the morning of the day of the first class. Please do not email the administrator (who is usually very busy!) asking for them before this.
NB. Please also see the Policy on the use of Zoom for further information.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?