How do I submit an assignment?
- Log in to the SMSTC website.
- Go to "My SMSTC".
- Under "My assessments" click on "All my assessments".
- Click on "Submit" beside the assessment name in order to upload your assignment.
NB. Only PhD students of the partner departments should submit assignments to SMSTC. Students taking SMSTC as part of a taught MSc or at an external institution will have local arrangements for assessment.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?