How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
SMSTC does not have the power to issue formal qualifications. However, at the end of each academic year we will email you a letter confirming which modules you have taken and the grade you got in each module. (If you did not submit the assignments for a module then it will be recorded as "Not taken for assessment".)
The grades letters are sent out after the grades have been ratified at the Academic Steering and Management Group meeting, which usually takes place in mid-May.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?