Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
We do not offer resits, but if you take a module twice in different years then you will be issued with a separate grade letter each year. Your performance in one year will not affect your grade in a subsequent year.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?
- What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?