What should I do if I have special requirements (e.g. a disability)?
Unfortunately, SMSTC is not automatically informed if a student has special requirements for teaching or assessment, or if there are personal circumstances affecting their study.
If you do require adjustments to be put in place then please either contact the Director or ask your supervisor, Postgraduate Director, or Disability Co-ordinator to do so on your behalf. You do not need to provide evidence directly to us or to share any details; SMSTC will always accept the assessment of your needs made by your institution.
The Director may share information with the teaching teams for your modules, but will do so strictly on the basis of what they need to know in order to accommodate your needs. Information will not be shared further.
- How do I view my marks and feedback?
- How do I view the material for a module?
- How do I update my account or personal information?
- How do I submit an assignment?
- How do I enrol in a module?
- How do I withdraw from a module?
- Why do I need to enrol in a module?
- How do I access the online classes?
- How do I update a submitted assignment?
- Can I take a resit to improve my grade?
- How do I get a formal transcript or certificate?