Please log in to view module content:
This course provides an introduction to homological algebra. We will discuss both theoretical background (abelian and derived categories, dg categories) as well as practical tools (group cohomology, spectral sequences).
Lectures [Tuesdays, 9:00-10:30]
- Lecture 1: Introduction to abelian categories.
- Lecture 2: Abelian categories continued.
- Lecture 3: Injective and projective objects.
- Lecture 4: Derived functors and sheaf cohomology.
- Lecture 5: Group cohomology and Hochschild cohomology.
- Lecture 6: Spectral sequences.
- Lecture 7: Introduction to derived categories.
- Lecture 8: Derived categories continued.
- Lecture 9: dg categories and dg enhancements.
- Lecture 10: Simplicial objects, Dold--Kan correspondence.
- Lectures 1-4: Wahei Hara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lectures 5-7: Jan Pulmann (email@example.com)
- Lectures 8-10: Sasha Minets (firstname.lastname@example.org)